"Dancing Girls"

     But, forget about "the Report" for a moment.  I'm here to complain -- again -- about Google-Plus deleting all my original content from cyberspace, how dare he, they, it, w/e Alphabet truly is [insert scary emoticon]....  

     For instance, my series on "Dancing Girls" showed great videos of people dancing to live music at the many local clubs I haunt just outside the walls of my "slave-quarters" that sits behind a grand Creole cottage in New Orleans' French Quarter tourist district (originally called La Vieux Carré or the old square, in French).  I'll re-post those here from time to time, let's begin with this gem (:
Here's some tourists & locals having fun dancing to the vocals & trumpet of the great Charlie Fardella and "The New Orleans Cottonmouth Kings" (John Rodli, jazz guitar; Robert Snow upright bass; violinist Matt Rhody; (will ID later the band's fill-ins tonight for Tom Saunders (bass saxophone) and Bruce Brackman (clarinet).The funny old song classic, "My Bucket's Got a Hole in it!" was written by Rufus "Tee-Tot" Payne and popularized by Hank Williams. ©ThomasBalzac|www.VieuxCarreTimes.com
...And I'll throw-in another "Dancing Girls" clip real quick:

Nice couple (is that Mandy Patinkin??) and a girl relaxing & swing-dancing on Frenchmen Street in New Orleans, Louisiana; with Brett Richardson (vocals/piano) & Eddie Tenderloin (washtub bass). ©ThomasBalzac|www.VieuxCarreTimes.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Mueller Report" ~postscript

"Sundays"